- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 2 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 2 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Category Archives: Album Reviews
Queens of the Stone Age – …Like Clockwork – Album Review 6.5/10 …Like Clockwork is Queens of the Stone Age’s sixth studio album. It was released on June 4th, 2013 via Matador Records. The release marked QOTSA’s return from a … Continue reading
If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
Tame Impala – Lonerism – Album Review 9.5 / 10 Lonerism is Tame Impala’s second full-length album, the first being 2010’s great, but not quite as close to perfect effort, Innerspeaker. Lonerism was released on October 5th, 2012 on Modular Recordings. … Continue reading
Kanye West – Yeezus – Album Review 8.0/10 Yeezus is the sixth studio album by the lovable, not in the least bit sociopathic hip-hoppist/producer Kanye West. It was released on July 18, 2013 by Rock-A-Fella Records and Def Jam Recordings. Just … Continue reading
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds – Push the Sky Away – Album Review 8.5/10 Push the Sky Away is Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds’ fifteenth studio album. It was released on February 13th, 2013 on Bad Seed Ltd., the … Continue reading
James Blake – Enough Thunder EP – Album Review 9.5/10 Enough Thunder is the latest EP from James Blake, the boyish producer turned full fledged crooner from across the pond. It was released in October of 2011 to favorable reviews. … Continue reading
Peter, Bjorn, and John – Living Thing – Album Review 9/10 Living Thing is Peter, Bjorn, and John’s fifth studio album. It was released stateside in late March of 2009 on Almost Gold Recordings. Reviews were varied but leaning toward … Continue reading
Man Man – Rabbit Habits – Album Review 8/10 Rabbit Habits is Man Man’s third full length album. It was released in April of 2008 on Anti Records. Reviews are mostly favorable across the board. This is the first review, … Continue reading