- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 3 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 3 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Very recently somebody ended up selling a David Bowie album entitled Toy on eBay. The thing is… it had never been officially released. Bowie’s camp says he is “livid” about the leak. Though everyone who I have talked to that … Continue reading
Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy – I See a Darkness – Album Review 9/10 Released in 1999 on Palace Records, I See a Darkness is Will Oldham’s first album using his stage name Bonnie ‘Prince’ Billy. It is often lauded, and reasonably … Continue reading