In an article from NME.com, they state that Coldplay has been working with Brian Eno and producer Marcus Dravs on the follow up to Viva La Vida. That leads me to believe that Eno has more of an intimate role on this album. I am so glad he’s back on board. That last disc really aimed Martin and crew in the right direction me thinks. Check out the article and see what you make of it.
- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 2 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 2 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago