In an article from NME.com, they state that Coldplay has been working with Brian Eno and producer Marcus Dravs on the follow up to Viva La Vida. That leads me to believe that Eno has more of an intimate role on this album. I am so glad he’s back on board. That last disc really aimed Martin and crew in the right direction me thinks. Check out the article and see what you make of it.
- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.