- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 3 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 3 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
UK rockers Klaxons are joining in the festivities that are so popular this year. It seems like every time you turn around someone’s giving you free music. This guy’s not complaining. Download it here. klaxons.net Advertisements
This secretive L.A. band makes killer sounds on their first two albums. Describing Fol Chen’s music is easy. Great dance rock with an even better expiramental edge. Describing Fol Chen themselves is not so easy. They’ve decided to make themselves … Continue reading
Only having listened to this song once at the time of this post, I am not really equipped to review it. Just wanted to post this for those interested… it is good though, it’s a good song. Just wait for … Continue reading
Elbow will release new album in early March 2011 Big news for fans of good music everywhere. UK band Elbow is planning to release their new album entitled, Build A Rocket Boys!, on March 7. I’m anxious to hear what … Continue reading
Debbie Harry Escaped Ted Bundy – Stereogum. Does anybody else think this is a total load of crap? Sounds like Blondie here is fabricating a bit. Why wouldn’t she have said something about this back when it happened? She was … Continue reading
The free “Bedroom Databank” collections that Deerhunter’s Bradford Cox released for free on his blog turned out to be some really good stuff. I didn’t expect them to be bad, but I certainly didn’t expect to hear what I heard. … Continue reading
After pulling his free downloads off of his blog, Sony ends up apologizing to Bradford Cox of Deerhunter and more aptly, Atlas Sound. It’s funny how complicated things are these days. Things should not be as overly scrutinized as they … Continue reading