Danger Mouse has been a busy boy lately. He’ll have producing credit on U2’s next disc, and has another Gnarls Barkley disc planned as well. Though, not before his new project entitled Rome it would seem. DM is working with Daniele Luppi, an Italian composer who scores many an Italian film including the latest Daniel Day Lewis vehicle, Nine. I really like what I hear. Listen to this collage from the new project, the bit at the end featuring Jack White is especially great.
- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.