- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 3 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 3 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 3 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Deerhunter – Halcyon Digest – Album Review 9/10 Halcyon Digest is Deerhunter’s 4th studio LP, it was released on September 28th, 2010 on 4AD. When I got Halcyon Digest in the mail and immediately slapped it in my car’s CD player, … Continue reading
Danger Mouse has been a busy boy lately. He’ll have producing credit on U2’s next disc, and has another Gnarls Barkley disc planned as well. Though, not before his new project entitled Rome it would seem. DM is working with … Continue reading
With his latest album heading for retail shelves and interweb marketplaces in January, I thought I would write about Sam Beam’s career up until now. There’s a lot to be said about this Grizzly Adams looking songsmith. His whispery anthems … Continue reading