Apparently, Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon doesn’t like hipsters. Interesting, considering they are who got them where they are. Granted Kings of Leon are no longer what anyone would consider independent, but they certainly used to be. It’s a good thing I listen to the music of and not the retarded opinions of artists like these. It’s also a good thing that Followill has what I consider to be one of the most unique vocal deliveries out there. Otherwise I might reconsider buying their new album. Read the excerpt from Rolling Stone magazine at Stereogum. You can probably just ignore the part about Iron Chef. Not that I have to tell you that.
- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.