- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 2 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 2 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2010
New Live Digital EP From Everyone’s Favorite Animated Band …and I’m not talking about The Neptunes with legendary drummer Jabberjaw. I’m talking, of course, about The Gorillaz who have released a live 9-track EP entitled iTunes Session. Obviously available on … Continue reading
Sufjan Stevens – The Age of Adz – Album Review 8.5/10 Steven’s latest full length LP, his first since 2005’s Illinois, was released on October 12th, 2010 on Asthmatic Kitty. If you chose to simplify Sufjan Steven’s work up until … Continue reading
Antony & The Johnsons – Swanlights – Album Review 7.0/10 Swanlights is Antony & The Johnsons’ 4th studio LP. It was released on October 12th, 2010 on Secretly Canadian. The album opens up with Antony Hegarty crooning, in his usual … Continue reading
Music man extraordinaire Damon Albarn is one of those people who you’ve heard on the radio hundreds of times and never knew his name. He heads a handful of noteworthy projects, one of which have been popular for going … Continue reading
Celebrate the 20th Anniversary of Doolittle. Four free live tracks from Black Francis and crew never hurt anyone. Go nuts.
Apparently, Caleb Followill of Kings of Leon doesn’t like hipsters. Interesting, considering they are who got them where they are. Granted Kings of Leon are no longer what anyone would consider independent, but they certainly used to be. It’s a … Continue reading