Radiohead bassist Colin Greenwood wrote an essay recently in which he states that the band has finished the new album and are currently deciding on how to release it. The essay also deals with the internet and how it has changed the music industry. This is exciting. I would write about the essay, but it really speaks for itself. Read the essay here.
- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.