- Another victim of expectation. So it goes, …Like Clockwork
- If the theme songs from 70’s PBS children’s programming were an album, and it was completely awesome…
- Love it? Hate it? Yeezus, I’m not sure. Love it, I guess.
- How Do Such Bad Seeds Give Way To Such A Good Crop?
- Never saw myself as the historical fiction type. Yeah well.
- Someone should tell Rufio that, with that haircut, he'll "Never Never Land" a decent job. #getyourshittogether #toughloveforlostboys 2 years ago
- Fun fact about me: I'll never be a rapper because sometimes I have a tendency to stutter. 2 years ago
- Sometimes there's a Lenny. #Lenny instagram.com/p/tu2PlYIrD-/ 2 years ago
- I can't tell if Wegmans is really low on baking soda or completely out of something else entirely.… instagram.com/p/tJhcLSIrG9/ 2 years ago
- @katkarchner @SCOOPISMS I'm guessing that if he did have to explain himself, that it would go rather swimmingly. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: September 2010
My Under the Radar series will try to point your attention to bands you may not have heard of. Bands that deserve to be heard of. Bands that need love just as much as the popular kids. In this, my … Continue reading
Earlier in the year MGMT released their highly anticipated 2nd LP entitled Congratulations. Long story short, the thing flops like a fish. It was a critical and commercial train wreck. Apparently the organ heavy, 70’s psychedelia-prog sound didn’t sit well … Continue reading
Interpol – Self-Titled Review 8.5/10 Interpol’s 4th LP was released on September 7th, 2010 on Matador Records. The album is eponymous, which is an uncommon choice for a mid-career album. Then again, Genesis did it 12 albums deep, so why … Continue reading
If you would have told me five years ago that Thom Yorke and Flea would one day form a band together I would have told you that you were bat shit crazy. Here we are in 2010 and I am … Continue reading
Phoenix, in the last legs of their tour, have made their latest album Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix available as a multi-track download. You can download each track split into vocals, drums, guitars etc. After you’ve downloaded it you can mix it … Continue reading
Of Montreal – False Priest – Review 7.5/10 This being Of Montreal’s 10th LP, a landmark that most bands today don’t live to see, False Priest stands out, even so, as a solid piece of work. The 13 tracks on … Continue reading
Radiohead bassist Colin Greenwood wrote an essay recently in which he states that the band has finished the new album and are currently deciding on how to release it. The essay also deals with the internet and how it has … Continue reading